Getting set for custom printing
Packaging isn’t just a means to hold and transport food products, it’s a way to build your brand’s visibility, and enhance the customer’s experience. There’s no limit to the imagination when it comes to customising your packaging items, with almost all of Detpak products able to be custom-printed. Bags, wraps and cups can all be printed to make your brand work harder.
As part of Detpak’s environmental commitment, 100% of our products are printed with water-based inks, which use fewer non-renewable resources than solvent-based inks.
A Detpak expert can help work through all the requirements for custom print, from choosing the right products, to finalising artwork, to deciding quantity, through to delivery.
Minimum order quantities (MOQs) apply for custom printing on your packaging items. MOQs will vary according to factors including number of colours, type of item, and lead times. This table is a guide only, please speak to a Detpak expert who will advise according to your needs and circumstances.
|Hot cups||From 25,000|
|Cold cups||From 25,000|
Your custom print options
There are two ways that we can help you get ready for custom printing your packaging.
- Design your artwork for you! Just send us your logo, some examples of how it’s been used on your business cards, letterhead or website, and some ideas on what you’d like to achieve. We’ll take care of the rest. Charges apply.
- Provide you with a template for any of our packaging items. Your graphic designer or advertising agency can then place your artwork onto the template and send it to us. Please contact us, and we’ll give you everything you need.
Art file format & requirements
- Artwork is to be supplied in Adobe Illustrator format and all fonts need to be converted to outline/paths. A PDF or colour hard copy, including a listing of colours, must also be supplied for reference.
- Linked halftone images to be 300 dpi @ 100% size (supplied separately to ‘ai’ file – do not embed images).
- Linked bitmap images to be 600 dpi @ 100% (supplied separately to ‘ai’ file – do not embed images).
To start the process simply select your products, send us a quote request and we will contact you.